Im a big fan of the blogs at thismodernworld.com and bobharris.com and thought I would try my hand at it. Warning! Probably will contain foul language and ranting but I am glad for comments on it if you read it. Im gay and probably just a touch left leaning so be prepared.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time for my first official blog post. I’m probably from now on mostly going to be talking about the news, partially because it drives me nuts a lot since I sit here at work and between calls read about it.
Ok, why haven’t we impeached Bush yet? I mean seriously now there has been so much evidence that this guy has broken this laws in so many ways and so many times. Here now there’s evidence he informed his vice presidents to have his aid leak confidential information, before that there was the fact he ADMITED he broke the law with his domestic spying policy when he could have easily gotten secret after the fact warrants but chose not to because he believed he has the right to break the law just to make things easier for him. If that wasn’t enough there is Downing Street memo, which completely got swept under the carpet by the media. If the media was really liberal then why weren’t they on that like white on rice. There is still information coming out about how Bush lied his way into this war and planned since he was elected to make up a reason to get back at Hussein for making his daddy look bad. Evidently the only way to get impeached in this country is to get a blowjob from an intern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering, too, if we might FINALLY impeach the bastard, particularly after this latest piece of news that he okayed the leak of Valerie Plame's identity. I swear, like five years ago, I used to believe in the basic decency and humanity of most people. I've learned a lot since this son of a bitch took over here. I honestly doubt he'll get impeached, because the people that would have to do it are the ones who want him in power. We're the underdogs and we're virtually powerless. I've never felt so impotent before as I have the last few times I've voted.

Well, the blog looks really nice, anyway. I hope you get some other regular readers and it starts to take off.

Followers