Im a big fan of the blogs at thismodernworld.com and bobharris.com and thought I would try my hand at it. Warning! Probably will contain foul language and ranting but I am glad for comments on it if you read it. Im gay and probably just a touch left leaning so be prepared.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Introduction

Hi there I'm Wolf and welcome to my blog. Ive had a live journal for a couple years and usualy would treat it like a blog but this seems more versitile so im going to give it a try. Updates will probably sporadic, punctuation and grammar probably will be atrocious but hopefully we will have fun. A bit about myself im 23 currently, living in Denver, Co and work in Boulder. Grew up in Montana in a prety small town but have lived here for about 3 years now. Im gay, have my own brand of beliefes as far as religosity and keep them to myself most times, and believe others should as well but mine might pop up here on ocasion since it is my blog. There are a few things im conservative on and a bit more i have liberal beliefs so be prepared for that as well. Hopefully we will have a long and fufilling relashionship;)

No comments:

Followers