Im a big fan of the blogs at thismodernworld.com and bobharris.com and thought I would try my hand at it. Warning! Probably will contain foul language and ranting but I am glad for comments on it if you read it. Im gay and probably just a touch left leaning so be prepared.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Apartment and stuff

Well I got my new apartment all set up and furnished. Got it all done for a fairly decent price considering that when I moved in all I brought from my old apartment aside from boxes of stuff was my bed and a computer desk. So now i have a fully set up 1 bedroom appartment. Yay for me. Here are some pictures my mom took when she came and helped me move which I realy apreciated, plus she loves any chance to come to Denver.
















That is the outside, its a bit dark in the pick and its an older building but the price is nice and I love how quiet it is.


























The kitchen is prety tiny as far as counter space but I have a nice new fridge and stove which has a lot of features im not usto, wish they had left me a manual. probably can find one on the web














here's my living room.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh coolies! Was about to ask:)

dmmgmfm said...

Had a blast working on your apartment son, so glad you like it.

Followers