Im a big fan of the blogs at thismodernworld.com and bobharris.com and thought I would try my hand at it. Warning! Probably will contain foul language and ranting but I am glad for comments on it if you read it. Im gay and probably just a touch left leaning so be prepared.

Friday, May 19, 2006

And the award for Dumbest FUCKING Comercial Goes to...

Watch for yourself. Ya, all the sceintists are just making it up to see our reaction. There going to have a press release any day now and say "Got ya! Scared you!"

2 comments:

dmmgmfm said...

You are so right! I LOVE coming to Denver and spending time with you. It was my pleasure!

dmmgmfm said...

Rut roh, I commented on the wrong post...I'm feeling blonde today! Plus Ron snored all night and I didn't get any sleep. That's my excuse! Love you

Followers