Im a big fan of the blogs at thismodernworld.com and bobharris.com and thought I would try my hand at it. Warning! Probably will contain foul language and ranting but I am glad for comments on it if you read it. Im gay and probably just a touch left leaning so be prepared.

Friday, September 05, 2008

The new house

Thought it was time for a new post, My friend Dave and another friend of ours and I moved to south Denver into a different house. I realy enjoy this place (even if it is pink) and it has a lot of room for a good price.

Photobucket

Here is the front of the house

Photobucket

Our entry stairs and chandelier

Back of the house

Our house from the back.

Photobucket

View from our deck

Photobucket

Our currently messy kitchen

Living Room

Our Living Room

Photobucket

My bedroom and my deck.

Photobucket

The view from my deck

Dining room

Our dining room

Computer Room

Our Computer room, you cant see most of it but its pretty big

Horseshoe Pit

Our horseshoe pit in the back yard, the house came with horseshoes too

The house is in a much better location for jobs and a nice and quiet neighborhood, I am really enjoying living here so far.

1 comment:

dmmgmfm said...

I absolutely LOVE your new house! I can't wait to come see it in person.
I love you!!!
Mom

Followers