Im a big fan of the blogs at thismodernworld.com and bobharris.com and thought I would try my hand at it. Warning! Probably will contain foul language and ranting but I am glad for comments on it if you read it. Im gay and probably just a touch left leaning so be prepared.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Was bored so though I would redo my math on driving now that I live closer to my work. Im sure this is boring but dont have anything else I feel like talking about so Suffer!

22 miles Per day too and from work

x

5 times a week

+

20 miles on weekend (Live a lot closer to friends and games)

=

130 Miles per week

/

24 mpg (Average mileage since I filled my car last on my 4banger)

=

5.41 Gallons a week

x

$3 a gallon

=

16.23 dollars a week WOOT!

As compared to 41.25 dollars a week

Still REALY! wish gas would go down in price!

1 comment:

dmmgmfm said...

No kidding! The gas prices are RIDICULOUS! Thank you George W.

Followers